HELP
204 Replies
Karen - September 11

Hi Ladies,
Its so good to hear from you guys, amy all the best hope the test comes out positive and just keep trying. You are in my prayers hows the house now that you have settled in bet it looks nice. Hows the hubby and carter.
Carrie good to hear from you, take it easy a work cause you should not be stressing at this time cus you pregnant.
Im nearly 19wks i have not been to well i have SPD which is when the pelvis streches during pregnancy but mine seeemed to stretch to much and it damaged my ligaments. Been going to phsyio getting better slowly.
So have you been for all of your scans carrie are you having a boy or a girl

Jill - September 23

Do any of you guys still come in here? I know I haven't been on here in a while, I've been moving, then I got sick, no time to get on the computer. But does anyone else still come in here?

Amy - September 23

Hey ladies. WOW! It has been a very long time. I am so sorry. Please forgive me. Well, I am on my 9th week! Got the positive I have been wanting...lol. Anyhow, got to see the baby for the first time last friday. So tiny lol. About the size of a bean. Anyhow, doin wonderful except for work. I do not think they are treating me fair. To be honest about it. So much stress from that. I have already had real bad sickness just like i had with carter. Anyhow, besides all that, doing great ladies. I hope everyone else is doin ok. Keep in touch ok? ((((Hugs)))) for everyone. Take care ladies and hope to catch yall on here sometime. I have not forgotten any of you girls. :)

Jill - October 5

Amy, we need to just e-mail each other. mine is [email protected] I've got news! I am now 7 weeks along, possibly farther. We need to all keep in contact!

Karen - October 6

Hi Amy Congratulations,
Good luck comes in three's 1st it was carrie, then it was me and now it you.
Dont work to hard nowadays just be careful, im so happy for you as i know you have been trying for a while.
God bless you pls keep in touch as its so nice to hear from you. Hugss and kisses.
Hey carrie were have you been hiding aint heard from you hope everything is ok

me - October 7

it could just be the brown spotting before your period comes. that happens to me. if it stays brown for a few days and af does NOT come, test for pregnancy. otherwise, it may just be your period. good luck!

Amy - October 31

Hey everyone. How has everyone been doin? Good I hope. I am doin ok. I am in my 14th week now and have had an ultra sound every visit. I had my original appointment two tuesdays ago and had lost some weight due to sickness so my doc prescribed me some medicine and told me to come back in a week. that was last tuesday that i had to go back again. i gained back 2 and a half pounds. he told me son, carter, that his mommy is back on his good list cuz she is gainin weight again. lol. i can not wait til we find out what we are havin. i do not work at v and b anymore. they are well, they are not right. anyhow, i am gonna go tomorrow and look for a job since i have my sickness under control and can actually work again. lol. hope everyone is doin ok and still comes in here. carrie has not been in in a while huH? hope you are doin ok girl. karen thanks and jill thanks. congrats by the way! i am so happy for ya. now we are all pregnant :) lets keep our heads high now. everything is gonna be ok. take care ladies and hope to hear from ya all soon. buh-bye! XXXXXXhugsXXXXXX

Jill - November 6

Yeah, I've had a few problems, but as far as the doctor can see, everything is ok. Feeling better, approaching the end of the first trimester, which will be a load off my shoulders! My 2 year old can look at the ultrasound pictures and point out the baby, even though my husband couldn't tell you if it was a baby! Everything is looking up, getting better by the hour, and I'm starting to get some energy back. Hope everyone else is well.

bump - November 18

bump

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?