conceiving
5 Replies
jada - November 10

Can you and your partner both be normal and still have problems conceiving?

sabra - November 11

Hi , I would like to invite you to visit our message board. Its small enough to give individual attention to everyone’s post yet big enough to be supportive and informative. I know that TTC is a an exciting and sometimes heartbreaking journey. It’s so much better when you have someone along. Just join in anytime I know you will love it.
Sabra
http://www.babyboomz.com/c
gi-bin/aypboard/rwf.cgi?x=7945
Ps.
when you post be sur to use the refresh button.. you WILL get replies
Email me at [email protected]

vidya - November 22

Yes it happens sometimes because my friends and her did try 3 yrs for a baby without success ..all tests came up positive . Now is she is 4 months pregnant with out treatment. For some peole it will take time to get pregnant. But i think most of them will get get pg within 6 months.I have been trying for 7 months without success. Dr had given me 3 more months after that will do some fertility tests. Good luck with [email protected]

latasha - September 21

yes

Toni - September 22

I think a lot of people assume they ovulate on day 14 and it really can vary. Read the book Taking Charge of Your Fertiltiy and use opks.

aish - September 23

hi frnds,even we r trying for 4 mths i had my blood work done it is normal now i have to go for my tubes test....i dont know why i am not getting pregnant.
Vidya.... why dr. gave u 3 mths time and what r fertilty tests?

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?