Clomid success story - it does work!
2151 Replies
tai07 - October 18

I know. The first five days didn't really bug me but it is today. I hope everything comes back great from the sperm test.

SAL1984 - October 20

Thanks! I hate being worried for both of us. My husband doesn't seem to be that concerned. Maybe I should try and model him...I just want the Clomid to work. This time around the Clomid side-effects are just out of this world crazy. While my doctor says all I am experiencing is normal, I can't help thinking that it's not.

tai07 - October 20

Your husband sound like my. Although I know that he worries more about me than the actually medicine and what's going on, he hardly ever shows it to me. I hope the side-effects get better. What time of the day are you taking it at?

Hoping4amiracle2012 - October 21

So I was told I had a UTI on this past Thurs.... So this evening I went to the bathroom & when I wiped I had clear discharge with streaks of pinkish blood in it... I'm not sure if this is normal but I'm SUPER WORRIED!!! My first appointment isn't until 10/31/12... Any advice??

tai07 - October 22

I'll wait a few days and don't worry about it. If it keeps up call your dr immediately.

SAL1984 - October 23

tai07-I'm taking my Clomid in the morning after I drink my coffee (6:30ish). The only noticeable side-effects I have are hot flashes and night sweats, which aren't bad...just there. The BIG thing is the oiliness of my face and hair. It is absolutely horrible! After reading this blog, it seems I am the only one with the extreme oiliness; however, my doctor says it is completely normal...

jones248 - October 23

I just went through my first Clomid treatment and got a BFP however yesterday I had a cyst rupture at 5 weeks had an ultrasound that showed a irregular formed gestational sac. hen we had bleeding and now it is the waiting game. Has anyone else experienced the problem of cyst rupturing? I am bloated and in pain. It almost reminds me of when my tube burst when I had my first miscarriage, except not as much pain.

nevsgirl - October 23

Sal1984 don't stress I'm the same as you, my face is usually really clear but coz of the oiliness I have been getting huge pimples everywhere, and don't even get me started on the hair ha ha but yes apparently normal!! On my second cycle atm and most of my other symptoms have diss speared except the oiliness, oh and I've put on what feels like a huge amount of weight in my first month :( I'm tiny naturally so having flab has never been an issue for me, so it's quite devastating, I just keep telling myself it's all worth it in the end :)

SAL1984 - October 23

jones248-I'm sorry to hear about the cyst rupturing. I also had an extra gestational sac when pregnant the first time. My doctor told me it would dissipate on its own...then I later miscarried...sometimes it makes me wonder...Have you been to see the doctor yet? That sounds like something they would get you in quick to check out.

SAL1984 - October 23

nevsgirl-I'm in the same boat with huge pimples. I get them everywhere..not a pimply person, but geez, so bad now! It is horrible and is driving me crazy! I am also a small person, but because of Clomid, have put on at least 5-8 pounds. I keep telling myself it is just practice for the real thing because apparently this is quite common in pregnancy. Though stressful and aggravating, this will totally be worth it for us in the end!

jones248 - October 23

I am going to see my doctor tomorrow. I am worried about my cyst because there are several enlarged ones and I am not sure how my doctor is going to deal with them. Plus, because there is so much fluid inside my abdomen they could not rule out 100% an ectopic pregnancy. I am just praying for the best right now and hoping this all gets resolved safely.

jones248 - October 23

I am going to see my doctor tomorrow. I am worried about my cyst because there are several enlarged ones and I am not sure how my doctor is going to deal with them. Plus, because there is so much fluid inside my abdomen they could not rule out 100% an ectopic pregnancy. I am just praying for the best right now and hoping this all gets resolved safely.

nevsgirl - October 23

Sal1984 don't stress I'm the same as you, my face is usually really clear but coz of the oiliness I have been getting huge pimples everywhere, and don't even get me started on the hair ha ha but yes apparently normal!! On my second cycle atm and most of my other symptoms have diss speared except the oiliness, oh and I've put on what feels like a huge amount of weight in my first month :( I'm tiny naturally so having flab has never been an issue for me, so it's quite devastating, I just keep telling myself it's all worth it in the end :)

SAL1984 - October 23

jones248-I will be praying for you. Were your cysts caused by the Clomid? I know cysts are common in Clomid patients...something I regularly worry about. Again, I am really sorry this is happening to you =(

nevsgirl - October 23

tai07 - October 23

So question...i just finished my last pill for provera today but on the 8th day I started to spot...is that normal? I also did today? Was this normal for you guys? is it common?

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?