~o~o~oFertility Journeyo~o~o~
158 Replies
stepmommel - November 4

Hi Shauna. Sorry you're having issues with dh's friend. I used to have similar issues with my ex and I know how frustrating it can be. Especially when you're the only one that seems to notice it. As for your stopping the TTC, maybe it'll happen when you're least expecting it. I hear that happens a lot when people decide to adopt. Either way, I hope you keep us posted on whatever happens! Kristi, yes I am using my monitor, and I am happy to report that I had a peak reading this morning! I was SO releived... and even better is that we've got the whole weekend to continue the bding, which is a first. So, I'm still holding out hope for that Christmas announcement for my family! Keep your fingers crossed! I am feeling really positive again. How's everyone else doing? Shawna, I meant to tell you that a friend told me that her sister is having bad m/s and she started wearing one of those sea-sickness bracelets and hasn't been sick since. Maybe you should give that a shot? have you ever heard of that? Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. HI to everyone else!!

luvmyliluns - November 5

Hi again. OK I have a weird thing to tell you all. Ok I NEVER have had ( or noticed ) eggwhite mucous. That is to say that my CM has never 'stretched' like the books say. I get wet CM but not that kind. So today (CD12) I wiped and I had a gob of what resembled thick boogers on the tissue. Is that good? It was really thick and about the size of a marble. I have never seen this before and I do the CM check almost everyday. Either way it doesnt really matter but it is a new thing so I thought I would share to get your opinions. Sooooo???

Kristi1 - November 5

Mel, thats great about the peak!! Hope you are getting lots of bding in ;-) Shauna, I was totally confused when I first read your post about dh...like Mel said, I didnt recognize the new name right away, and was wondering who the hell you were ;-) then I was like Ahhh, Shauna! How funny, well I hope you have not totally given up yet, but you will do whatever you feel is best for you, just remember we are always here for you! Also on the cm thing...was is sticky? Sounds like you may be in the sticky or creamy stage if was squishy...the egg white is literally like egg white, will be kinda thinn but slimy and will stay together kinda...just like egg white! Hope this helps some, I think the sticky/creamy stage can be both before and after O....I dont know.... Shawna, hope the morning sickness is going better, what a bummer, but a good bummer none the less!! Well, we booked the cruise yesterday! I am soo excited, have spent the last 2 1/2 hours on the internet looking up stuff about the cruise and the ports and stuff...now I have to try to find some summer type stuff when it is almost winter here!! Well, I am sooo far behind at work, I hope to get on some this week, but if you dont see me much, I will be back! I have just got to start concentrating more on work when i am there before anyone figures out how far behind on stuff I really am ;-) How funny! Well, I will at least be reading and will post when I can! Ginger, heather, tink, linds and everyone hope all is going well! have a great week!!

luvmyliluns - November 5

Kristi, Yes VERY sticky but thick. It was in a ball. If TMI sorry. I have just never seen this before. When I stretched it out it was much thicker than an egg I ever cracked...lol. Thanks for the info tho. I already thought it was a fertile type CM.

luvmyliluns - November 5

Oh yah forgot. The last 24 hours have been weird...I had that CM thing yesterday, woke up this morning with nausea and then dh told me he had a dream that our incredibly good bding yesterday worked and I had a baby. I was floored by all the baby related stuff that has happened. As for the nausea...it only lasted about an hour and then now Im fine. WEIRD!!!! Cue the Twilight Zone music. LOL

stepmommel - November 6

Shauna, keep us posted as to if you O or not... how exciting!! Kristi, where are you going to be taking your cruise to? I'm so jealous! We'd be planning one too for next year, but seeing is how we don't know where we'll be on this baby thing, it's just gonna have to be put off for at least a few years. You'll have to share some pix! Well, I'm on 1DPO today! We bd'd the morning before and the morning of O, so let's hope it worked. I tried the instead cups and preseed too. Have any of you used those? Now the 2ww begins. I hate this phase, but at least the holidays are coming up to sort of keep my mind preoccupied. Happy Monday everyone! And babydust. (Hi Shawna and anyone else I left out)

Kristi1 - November 6

Mel, we will be going to Costa Maya, Cozumel, Belize City, and Grand Cayman...I am so excited! The baby thing is actually why we decided to go now...better get it done before baby comes becuase if we wait then who knows when we will be able to go! I use the preseed almost every month, but i have never heard of instead cups? what are those? hope everyone has a great week!

stepmommel - November 6

Kristi, the cups are actually shaped more like a diaphragm than a cup, and they're intended to be used in place of a tampon when you're on your period. I heard about using them on twoweekwait.com and it's worked for some ladies, so I figured what the hell! Not sure I'm convinced that they do much good yet, but I figured it couldn't hurt. You're gonna have so much fun on your cruise! How long is it?

Kristi1 - November 6

What are they supposed do? I will have to check into it... It is a 7 night cruise..Sunday to Sunday out of Tampa, FL....

heather3233 - November 6

Happy Monday to you all.. ewww. Well it was a nice weekend and I hope you all enjoyed your time off as well. Mel--I think those cups sound like a realy good idea! I hope you do have a great announcment for your family this Christmas! I hope everyone does though. Luvmy-I hope your dh dream is right and you get good news soon. Is the cm still like that? Kristi--Wow a 7 day, Im soooo jelouse! That is the exact one I wanted to do! Shauna--any news on your O? Im on pins and needles! Shawna, Linds, Tink and Ginger how are you girls? Anyone I missed? Baby Dust...~*

stepmommel - November 6

Kristi, sorry, I guess i didn't explain the most important part. You put it in after bding and it's supposed to keep the sperm up close to the cervix to make pg more likely. Hey ladies, you have to check out this video. It SO made my day. Be sure your volume is up though, because the best part is the quiet parts. :) This is the best part of babies, if you ask me! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk I hope the link works. Just copy and paste it in your browser. Have a good laugh!

heather3233 - November 6

mel-- That was sooo damn funny! My boss is walking around and I am doing everything I can not to laugh out loud so my eyes are watering and I can't see! Oh man I love when babies do that! That made me feel better too. Thanks..

Shawna1 - November 7

Wow, lots to catch up on, but I apologize, I'm not going to do it now! I hope everyone is doing well. I feel like like I've been run over by a truck a few times. It would probably be easier and shorter for me to tell you what doesn't ache than what does ache! I think my boobs have gone up about half a cup already. That never happened with Alexander. Actually none of this happened with him. I had the perfect pregnancy with him. I can't believe how intense everything is this time. It is really starting to make me wonder what's going on in there! Taylor is terrified there is more than one. I've already had to change my belt one hole down. Everything still fits though, but for how long? All my maternity clothes is summer clothing, so I will need to do some shopping. YAY!!! Maternity clothes is so comfy! I will be 9 weeks on Friday. I can't wait for my appt on Dec 5. Taylor is so excited! We can't wait to tell Alexander! Anyways, that is enough. I got the verbal runs today! I will take some time later to read everyone's posts and post something less selfish. Take care!

heather3233 - November 7

GM Everyone, I hope you all are well today, I'm not. I feel like I want to throw up and my head is killing me, so I'm not going to stay on right now. I just wanted to say hi to you all....

Kristi1 - November 8

I ladies... Shawna, Heather sorry you guys are not feeling well, but it least its for a good reason! Not much going on here...I started a little spotting yesterday so AF will proabably be here soon....I am cd 25 today I think...a little bummed becuase I think AF may be here on my cruise...wont that suck! We were going to go a week later too, but then David would miss his first week of classes, so we decided to go ahead and go the time we are going....now I will probably have AF for most of the trip! Geez...well, like I said, not much going on with me on the ttcing thing, just really enjoying the break! Hope everyone is doing great!

Tink - November 8

Kristi, sorry to hear about AF, that blows! ladies, hope you are all doing well! i had my IUI on Friday, 3 mature follies, one other possibility that could have grown. we didn't do a post u/s the day after like normal. not sure why, maybe the injections ensure better ovulation or something, so they assume they all released eggs? who knows. it was quick and easy and she said my cervix was much more open now, so that is good news. it was so small before (the entrance) that she said she couldn't imagine how sperm could get in naturally (at the first IUI). so that is good news that it is more open now. i am on CD17, just in the 2WW. i o'd early, so i can actually test on CD26, which is 14DPO. but i will be out of town, so i might wait a few days. i can't decide whether to test then or not. i am so nervous about it. I've been really sick with a sinus infection for 10 days, got the okay to do tylenol sinus and sudafed from the RE. but finally broke down this monday and went to the doc for antibiotics. i was trying to avoid taking them, i don't want to risk screwing up any possibility! but she gave me ones safe in case i am prego, i made sure she knew of my 'plight'. lol ____________________________________ Kristi, the cruise sounds awesome! Mel, good info on the cups, might have to try them! Shawna and Shauna, hope you are both doing well! Heather, how are you?

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?