[BFP] FINGERS CROSSED
9 Replies
Anny - May 21

MY LAST AF WAS APRIL 18,2007 AND I AM ON 28 DAY CYCLE. I WAS DUE FOR MY AF MAY 17 BUT IT IS NOW MAY 21 AND I HAVE NOTHING. SOME MINOR CRAMPING, BAD HEADACHES, BUT NOTHING ELSE REALLY. COULD I B? I MEAN COULD THIS BE WHAT MY HUBBY N I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR? IM SCARED TO TEST TO EARLY AND GET A BFN SO WHEN DO YOU THINK IS A GOOD TIME TO TEST?
THAT MEANS I WOULD BE ALMOST 5 WEEKS PREGNANT! *BABY DUST TO EVERYONE*

Sonyamac - May 21

I would test now, it should show up on a good test-like First Response...
Good luck sounds like a BFP to me! I am 6 weeks & 3 days, I had the headaches and it felt like AF was coming..it was pretty much the same when I was pregnant with my DS, but I had really sore bb's..this time not so much.
BABY DUST & HUGS to you...keep me posted!
Sonya

Sonyamac - May 21

I forgot one thing...when i was pregnant with my son in OCt 2005..I was nearly 4 weeks late before I got a positive on a test, because I was using the cheapest ones...even the dollar store tests here in canada pick up 25 iu of hcg in the urine, the no name ones from Walmart has to be about 250 iu hcg...so get a good test!
Sonya

SomedayMommy - May 21

Anny-I second that comment....I would test now. Most of all the hpt's, test from the first day of your missed period and that was 5 days ago. So I would go for it! Sounds like this is going to be it for you! I really hope it is! Gl and much baby dust to you and all of us. Congratulations to you Sonyamac also!!

Anny - May 21

THANK YOU SO MUCH IM GOING TO BUY A TEST TODAY AND TEST TOMORROW MORNING :}
WISH ME LUCK

Sonyamac - May 21

Anny I wish to lots of luck..I am sending BABY HUGS & BABY DUST to YOU!
Keep me posted..I am on the iui threas part 2 May! We had 4 bfp this month!
SOnya

Aimee M D - May 21

I send you lots of love, hope and prayers!

Sonyamac - May 22

Anny I am wondering if you tested?? I am keeping my fingers & toes crossed....let us know?? SENDING LOTS OF BABY DUST...............Sonya

Anny - May 22

THANK YOU GIRLS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT LASTNIGHT I WAS PEEIING AND WHEN I WIPED I HAD BROWN SPOTTING BUT I WAKE UP THIS MORNING WITH ACTUAL BLOOD NOT ALOT BUT IM WEARING AT PAD JUST IN CASE SO NOW IM TERRIFIED TO TEST ONE I DONT WANT TO GET SAD AND GET A BFN SO IM GOING TO SEE IF I BLEED MORE IF NOT BY FRIDAY I WILL HAVE AN ANSWER FOR EVERYONE AND AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH LADIES! ***BABY DUST AND HUGS TO ALL OF U***

Sonyamac - May 22

Anny this could be just implantation bleeding??? Keep me posted....
Sonya

New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?